Weigh in day thoughts

So today is Friday, dreaded weigh in day. 2 weeks ago I lost 2.5lbs and last week I lost another 3lbs, giving me my first slimmer of the week in I don't know how long! This week has been a bit of hit and miss for me, to start with I was out at the cinema with my DH and ended up with ice cream and a sweetie. Now this is all within my syns but I was pissed with myself for showing a lack of self control! Why did I have to have ice cream AND a sweetie (kit kat chunky peanut butter oh nom nom), couldn't stop my greedy piggy eyes from just having the one and not both! 

Dreaded scales


And of course I ended up using all my syns over Friday and Saturday - this is beginning to be a bit of a pattern for me, which I really need to break. I want to be able to have my daily syns and not feel like I am being deprived the rest of the week because I have no syns left. Meals have also been spot on but I have been picking at the odd biscuit here and a wee sweet here - and not counting. So this is my goal this week - Use my syns daily and count everything!

Fingers, toes and everything else are crossed for weigh in, I don't feel a loss but I'm hoping!


Jo x

0 comments:

Post a Comment